Life is what happens to you when you are busy making plans...that's why I don't plan...you ask me what are you going to do tomorrow...I will tell you I have n.O__i.D.e.A ;)

Monday 26 January 2015

A moment

Whenever a life changing situation arises, I am reminded of how my blog is the perfect place to document my experiences. So, never would I have predicted the series of events leading up to this day--the day I move to San Francisco. It all happened so fast. Sure moving to a new city doesn't seem like much at first mention. But the spontaneity is what gets to me--since when did my decisions become so life-altering? I guess growing up happens so fast and all at once, it can be overwhelming at times! And even now, nothing is a "given" which is what bugs me and yet motivates me! I do not know how the job hunt in SF will go...I do not how long it will take...all I know is I am not going to give up. I have made it pretty far when it comes to jumping hurdles...doing whatever it takes to get out of obstacles that have arisen till this point in my life. All that practice cannot go to waste...nope not now.

No comments:

Post a Comment