Life is what happens to you when you are busy making plans...that's why I don't plan...you ask me what are you going to do tomorrow...I will tell you I have n.O__i.D.e.A ;)

Monday 22 September 2014

Free Bird

Sometimes we think that we are free.
We think that we possess the world
and that it will become anything for us.
We hope so much that we overcome reality.
If we accomplish something,
next time we think we can move mountains.
This is all an illusion.
We are all bound to the earth
by the restraint of gravity.
The are physical laws that prevent us
from achieving the otherwise possible.
I know what you are thinking?
That I am pouring negativity into your ears.
What if I tell you I myself am free now?
I am unbound; I am my own and nobody else's.
Now do you believe me?

No comments:

Post a Comment