Life is what happens to you when you are busy making plans...that's why I don't plan...you ask me what are you going to do tomorrow...I will tell you I have n.O__i.D.e.A ;)

Wednesday 27 March 2013

Fool me once shame on you...fool me twice shame on me

Optimism is a dangerous game. As the title implies I have been fooled twice and that too, too many times. And there is a simple reason for this: I am myself around everyone I know. I don't know how to pretend or how to be anyone I am not in front of people. And if there are others like me out there read carefully. Speaking from years of wisdom don't let everyone see the true you. I know this may sounds pessimistic and extremely negative. But let me make my point a little more clear. You will meet many people in this world. And only about 2 or 3, if you are lucky, will truly understand you. If you tell me otherwise I am inclined to say "wow lucky bastard". It's a simple fact of life. And trust me nothing is wrong with you. You can't make true friendships with everyone. But you can value the ones you do met along the way. I mean truly value them and cherish them for being there for you. In the end they matter the most to you. And if you get caught up trying to please people who will never think about you for more than 1 second in the entire day, then this is your wake up call. Don't let them stop you from living your life, move on and you when you break the bondage you can truly be yourself ;) By the way this is all advice to a very dear friend of mine. I hope she reads this...I really care for her!

No comments:

Post a Comment