Life is what happens to you when you are busy making plans...that's why I don't plan...you ask me what are you going to do tomorrow...I will tell you I have n.O__i.D.e.A ;)

Monday 11 April 2011

Hola amigo!!!

You know I have this AMIGO!!! (I will refer to my amigo as 'they' for now...)

Anyways do you have a friend that constantly irks you but is somehow always there for you when you need to realize something very crucial...???

Do you think..."HEY!! You are my best friend because we get along well...so different but so similar...," but then the next minute you are not able to accept the fact that they did exactly something you would do...???

Have you met that one kid who shows the hidden you?!?!...

If you answered DANG the IT...I do for every question then you have a best friend!!!
Every teenager needs a friend in this day and age!!!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

They make my day everyday!!! :-)

1 comment:

  1. Dang the it!!! ;) :P
    actually.. *slaps both his cheeks at once givin a weird surprised expression* o.O
    or maybe just an "awwwww..." and a cute little smile.. :) u never know.. :) :P

    ReplyDelete